Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe #plussizefashion #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashionblogger #kimono #summeroutfit #fringebag

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Kimono & Fringe

The light was just not cooperating with me today, so that's why the outfit picture is pretty grainy. It's like that sometimes. You can't expect to get perfect lighting with every picture. Unfortunately, that's life. ;) 

It's still pretty hot outside down where I live. It's up in the 80's and over. Kimonos are a great way to look cute while being cool and comfortable. Let's be honest, ain't nobody got time for layers and thick shirts. Am I right?! On most summer days, I like just wearing a tank top with a kimono. It's the quickest, most simplest way to go during those super hot months. It's also great on those days that you have no clue what to wear.

Can we talk about these cheap earrings that I got from Walmart? Ugh, I love them! I saw them on clearance for $3 and I knew that I just couldn't pass them up. I don't have any orange earrings and so that's how I justified buying them!

Are you into statement jewelry? Let me know!

~
Tank: Hand-me-down
Capris: Walmart
Kimono: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: ABC Distributing
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Gatlinburg Shop
Rings: Vending Machine, Vintage
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...