Friday, May 29, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: My Garden

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: My Garden #plussizeoutfit #kimono #plussizefashionblogger

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: My Garden #plussizeoutfit #kimono #plussizefashionblogger

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: My Garden

Today was definitely a toasty one. I know people think I'm crazy, but I honestly can't wait 'till fall and winter. I'm serious! They are my very favorite seasons. I'm not a fan of sweating or being hot in the least. 

I absolutely love this kimono! I purchased it at Goody's on clearance. Now, I'll admit, it costed more than what I usually pay for things, but I was so in love with it that I just had to! Haha Do you ever do that? Even though something costs a little over what you were planning to pay, you get it anyways? Yeah. I only do that if I just really love something. Treat yo self every once in a while. ;)

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Kimonos are awesome! They should definitely be a summer staple in every girl's wardrobe. Just my opinion. :)

How do you like to treat yo self? Let me know!

~
Tank Top: Hand-me-down
Kimono: Goody's
Capris: Hand-me-down
Flip Flops: Amazon
Purse: Ross
Necklace: Cato
Ring: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...