Thursday, May 21, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Cat Party

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Cat Party #catshirt #plussizefashionblogger #plussizeoutfit

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Cat Party #catshirt #plussizefashionblogger #plussizeoutfit

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Cat Party

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Cat Party

Ok. My cousin and I were shopping at Walmart a couple of nights ago and she showed me this cat shirt and said that I would love it. Well, of course, I died and felt as though I had to snatch it. That's obviously exactly what I did! My cousin has the "astronaut cats" one. I love hers too! If you somehow didn't know that I am obsessed with cats, you do now! I mean, just look at the print on this shirt. My goodness. My cheesy heart got all warm and fuzzy inside. 

As always, I try to find a link for each item that I'm wearing. I couldn't find a link for the cat shirt that I got from Walmart. I looked for an hour and still couldn't find anything.

I found this really pretty crossbody at Ross and had to get it. I have been looking for a nice looking white purse. I finally found one! Surprisingly when I have been out shopping, I haven't seen a ton of white purses. I guess it just goes like that though. When you are looking for a particular item, you can't ever find it. When you aren't looking for a particular item, you see tons and tons of what you're looking for. 

Do you like wonderful, obnoxious (in a good way) prints like the print on the shirt I'm wearing? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Goody's 
Turquoise Ring: Cato
Purple Stone Ring: Hand-me-down
Purse: Ross
Lipstick: Amazon
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...