Friday, May 15, 2015

Fashion With Liz: Zebra & Cobalt







It's time for another segment of Fashion With Liz! If you are new to the blog, Liz is my little sister. She has awesome style, so I thought it would be fun to showcase hers as well. I thought it would be nice to show some outfit inspiration for younger readers as well. Liz falls into the teen category, so if you are a teenager or maybe you know someone who is, invite them to check this blog out!

The star of the show in Liz's outfit is obviously this bright, cobalt blue skirt. It's the brightest blue skirt I've ever seen! I mean, seriously. You almost need sunglasses! ;) I definitely love it and I know Liz does too. 

Her favorite thing about her outfit though, is her shoes. They are some tall, platform wedges! She saw them and instantly fell in love. She's really into high heels and any kind of wedge. They are definitely adorable, but I could never pull them off, that's for sure! I'd probably break my face. Haha

Are you into bright skirts for the summer time? Let us know!

~
Tank Top: Cato
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Shoe Show
Earrings: Cato
Necklace: Titanic Museum
Ring: Borrowed
~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...