Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fashion With Liz: Fall Into Spring





It's time for Fashion With Liz! This is a new segment that I'm going to do on this blog with my sister's permission, of course. She has graciously let me take some photos of certain outfits that she wears so that I can share them with you guys! 

Maybe you have a younger sibling, or maybe you are around my sister's age and are looking for some outfit ideas. Whatever the case, we both hope you enjoy Fashion With Liz!

This outfit is one that she wore to church not too long ago. She, like me, loves to be comfy. That's one of the most important things for her. 

I love Liz's style! While I'm more edgy, she's Boho. We both really just wear what we want to wear when we feel like it. There's no rule that you have to stick to one style or one look. Fashion is meant to be fun, in our opinion. 

The "vest" that you see Liz wearing is actually a scarf! Yup, that's right! She tied the scarf to make a vest for her to put on. I was like, "Liz, that's adorable. You have to show me how to do that sometime." 

~
Shirt: Cato
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Khols
Scarf ("vest"): Walmart
Necklace: Vintage (gift)
~

We hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day and weekend!

Love,
Liz & Jess

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the colour of the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Liz!!! Love what she did with the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...