Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Owl Love You




First off, please let me apologize for the blurry picture at the top. Whenever we try to take pictures inside, they end up looking like they are lesser quality. I considered not even putting these up, but hopefully you will be able to glean a tiny fraction of inspiration from it. 

I received the shirt, ring, and necklace as gifts and I couldn't wait to wear them! I thought that it was adorable that they all match together. What is cuter than matching owl accessories, my friend? 

This shirt is so soft and comfy. It was perfect for me to wear to tonight's church service. It kept me nice and warm, but at the same time, it didn't burn me up! 

Do you like matching accessories?

~
Shirt: Gift
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Gift
Purse: Burke's Outlet
~

2 comments:

  1. I just adore owls! I have a few necklaces with that motive. I love your shirt, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...