Sunday, November 30, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Red Sequined





Happy Sunday!

 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..." -Ephesians 5:20 

Today, I felt like wearing red lipstick. When you give a girl red lipstick, she has to wear something red to go with it. I chose this beautiful sequin shirt that I had got from Walmart a long time ago. It gave off that Christmas-ey vibe, so I was dying to wear it. I thought it would be fitting since tomorrow is December 1st. DECEMBER 1ST. How crazy is that? This year has just flown by! Am I right, ladies?

I kept warm in the slightly chilly air with this business-like cardigan that I threw on. It was simple and more professionally cut except for the ends of the sleeves. I really wanted the red to stand out in this outfit. 

I had fun playing with the statement jewelry as well. It's so fun to mix and match different kinds of jewelry to make a unique look. Can we please talk about how gorgeous and large that ring is? I fell in love instantly when I saw it at the store. They were having serious, crazy sales and I only paid a dollar for this. That's right, girls. One....dollar....

This outfit is still really comfortable while looking put-together. I literally threw all of this on in a minute. You want to wear something comfortable and cute when you go to church. It is the worst thing to be worrying about your clothes the whole time when you are trying to worship the Lord and enjoy your time there at the same time. I teach a Sunday School class for the 5-8 year olds, so comfort must be one of the first things I consider before picking out an outfit for church. 

Do you have a favorite outfit that you like to wear for church or any other occasion? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Cato
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Burke's Outlet
~

4 comments:

  1. You look great in this combo! I don't really have a fav Christmas outfit, but I look forward to sweaters once winter hits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I adore sweaters as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the ring! I can't believe you just paid $1 for it. Great outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! You are too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...